If the email address we have on file and settings in 'Your Settings' are correct then the problem resides with your email program or service.
If you have anti-spam software installed please enable it to accept email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using an email service check your Bulk/Junk Mail folder, it can be directed there instead of your Inbox.
To ensure your password and messages from Tee Off Buddies are not sent to your Bulk/Junk email folder, you must add them to your Email Safe List:
1. Login to your Hotmail account.
2. Go to the Options page.
3. On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection.
4. Click Safe List.
5. Type golfplayersfriendfinder.com in the field and then click Add.
6. Click OK.
1. Login to your Yahoo Mail account
2. Click 'Mail Options' on the right.
3. Then under 'Spam' click 'Filters' click 'Add'. There you can enter 'megafriends.com' for' From Header contains' and choose 'Move the message to: Inbox'